FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FitLine Singapore here I come!

FitLine Singapore Office


That's ME!


I was in Singapore last week. I often tell my friends that Singapore is going to be my second home. Been going there so often, almost every month.

This time round, I was there to attend a series of seminar conducted by T Harv Eker. Of course, since I was there, I took the opportunity to meet up with prospects to share about FitLine. Thus, went a few days earlier before the start of the seminar.

I honestly think that Singapore is a good market for MLM. (We opened our Singapore office in October 2008) Yes, everyone says that there are so many MLM there, too much competition. However, I think this is a good thing. Why? Only when there is competition, the best will stand out and the inferior products will be weeded out.

Everyone thinks that the health market is saturated. There are so many MLMs, wellness centres, gyms...But the fact is, it is enough for all. It is predicted that the wellness industry will be a USD1 trillion industry in the US alone in year 2010. and that is US alone? what about Asia? where 2/3 of the world population resides? that's why I think, there is enough market share for all, to benefit and ride along the wave.

So if you are looking for a MLM company to join, or looking for a second source of income, or just passive income, do consider PM International. Why?

1. It's very established and yet very under exposed in Asia. Thus, lots of POTENTIAL.
2. High quality and very UNIQUE products from GERMANY
3. The products taste GREAT

Drop me a line and I will give you our FREE drink, which you can feel the results in an INSTANT!






No comments:

Post a Comment