FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, October 3, 2010

What Are Your Priorities in Life?

I was talking to a friend one day and we agreed that life should revolve around priorities - God, family, friends, career, etc.

Why am I so BIG on priorities? Because I realise that all of us, including myself try to procrastinate as much as possible important but not urgent things like making sure the bank account balances, filing of documents, making sure the personal financial statement is updated.

Why procrastinate? Cos they are so boring and painful to do. But absolutely necessary.

Like FitLine. Ensuring the namelist is always kept active is boring. But necessary and a priority, as follow up is the name of the game in MLM.

That's life, aint it, be MLM or conventional business. Boring activities are necessary as they are the tools of the trade. Thankfully, my reward at the end of the namelist is, I get to meet sometimes very interesting people who turn into very good friends.

Counting my blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment