FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Life Long Learning Process

Although I have been doing the FitLine business for a few years now, it still never fails to surprise me that there are still certain types of people whom I havent come across.

Of course now that I am more immune to different kinds of people, I sometimes still need time to accept people's personality.

I recently came across this professional. I would view this person as very narrow minded, conservative and skeptical. Chinese will call it very 'kiasi' (scared to die)

I actually feel sorry for this person. Why? For all the opportunities lost for being so close minded, for all the friendships missed for being so skeptical and for all the other joys in life unknown for being scared.

Thank goodness for FitLine for opening my mind and heart that the world is indeed my oyster.

No comments:

Post a Comment