FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, October 25, 2010

Games are a reflection of Behaviour

Cash Flow 101 Board Game


In MLM we always say that one of the priviledges of the industry is we get to choose who we want to work with.

And most of the time, unless you have excellent 6th sense, you are not able to dwell deeper into the person's character.

That's why I enjoy playing Cash Flow 101 so much. Not only it has helped me with my financial literacy, it has helped me to filter those whom I want to work with and those I just want to stay away from.

Cos you dont want to work with someone who is dishonest, and selfish.

FitLine is all about team work and working together to achieve a common goal. Many people ask me. So many health products in the market. My answer - AHA, but none of them are from Germany.

Call me a German freak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment