FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Saturday, August 28, 2010

FitLine Omega3, the best Omega3 in the market

I have been recently promoting FitLine Omega3 to all that I meet. Why? Because I sincerely believe that ours is the best available. That's me. Whatever that is good, be it I am getting paid for it or not, I sincerely share it. Why? Good things are meant to be shared!

Thus, when I recently met a gentleman who asked for the technicalities of how our Omega3 is far superior than the rest, I contemplated. Normally, in the past, I would have brushed aside such request. However, this gentleman promised me that should I am able to furnish him the details, he has a long line of people to recommend to me. All we are taught in our system is 'FitLine Omega3 is the first in the market to be water soluble, hence, more superior than the rest'

Thus, I hesitated. Should I dwell in the technicalities and later intimidate my group because in order to be an excellent FitLiner, you must know EXACTLY how it works?

Contrary to : I know that AFTER I take FitLine, I just feel better (which is far more duplicable).

Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment