FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, August 8, 2010

When the Student is Ready...

A few years ago, I tried my hand at public speaking. I hated it. I hated the whole process.

Now, 5 years forward, I am beginning to enjoy myself. Why? I went for a few seminars, that helped me with public speaking and how to conduct training effectively.

And also, public speaking is a necessary aspect of being a successful business builder in FitLine. Thus, I changed my mindset and gave it another shot. The link, is the photo taken last weekend, during our public event. I had a BLAST!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=6146637&id=751682227

Hope those of you who are in Klang Valley can join us for our next event. Let me know if you would like me to keep you in the loop.

Have a great week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment