FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Variety is the Spice of Life

For the past few weeks, I have been meeting very interesting people. Some are FitLine prospects, some are contacts at networking events and some are folks I meet at public places.

Whenever I meet these people who behave strangely, I wonder what made them behave they do. Is it insecurity? Or is it due to bad experience?

Like this morning. Went to the hypermarket to get groceries and dropped by the cold cuts department to get my sandwich fillings.

And then this Uncle came in, pleading for help, carrying 3 bags full of things (pork meat). Apparently, he is the supplier to this cold cut department.

The staffs there were empathic, seeing this old man, in his 70s, struggling to walk and yet have to carry so many heavy things. The staffs were cursing and swearing at the security guard for not allowing the Uncle to use the hypermarket trolley (guard said it will contaminate the trolley since it contains pork)

I felt sorry that people have such poor racial tolerance and understanding towards each other.

By being in FitLine, it allows me to be exposed to all kinds of people. I just cant imagine being stuck as a pen pusher in the corporate world.

No comments:

Post a Comment