FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Scientific Explanations?

Over the past few weeks, I have been meeting people who asked me about the scientific explanations on how FitLine works so effectively. I explain the best as I could and apparently it wasnt good enough!

Thus, I was pondering. Should I go down this slippery slope, where I am not a scientist and yet dwell into its scientific path?

At the end, I decided not to. Why? Because there is no end to the scientific explanations as all the scientific works are carried out in Germany. Why should I crack my head over something that I have no authority of? I should just concentrate on doing what I do best - share about the goodness of Fitline, that you can feel the effect in less than 10 minutes.

KISS - Keep It Short and Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment