FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, April 26, 2010

Guaranteed Delivery?

Was away in Europe for the past 10 days. Was there for the FitLine World Congress in Germany and had extended stay due to the airports closure in Europe. So, it was definitely an experience.

Anyway, encountered something today which I found to be contemplating.

I wanted to post a letter and went to a Post Office to discover that it was relocated. Then I was thinking, should I or should I not post my letter there since the letter box was still there!

I suddenly thought of FitLine and our NTC concept, where we guarantee absorption of nutrients into our 70 trillion cells.
And then I made a decision, that I chose FitLine and thus I went to the Post Office where it is still functioning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment