FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Germany, home country of FitLine

As mentioned in the earlier post, I just came back from Europe. Was in Germany for the FitLine World Congress. Every year, the world congress is held around April.

As this was my first time in Europe, I was pretty excited about the trip. Heard so much of its famous and delicious pork knuckles and most of all, I get to see the FitLine HQ in Speyer.

It was definitely exciting to see the rows of FitLine cars - the BMWs, Mercedez, Audi, VWs all lined up in the parking lot. Most importantly, I managed to witness the celebration of our top leader moving up rank - the highest rank in the compensation plan - Carsten moved up to Silver Champion League. Wow. It was amazing to be able to watch it and be there in person.

A few of us planned to come back directly after the congress. However, when the 'ash' news was delivered, we had no choice but to take a vacation (since all airports in Europe are closed)

So from Karlsruhe, off we went to Nurnberg, Austria and then back to Munich. Austria is such a BEAUTIFUL place. Will want to go there again. And Munich - the super efficient public transport. Very impressed with the system. When can Malaysia be like that I wonder?

During the FitLine world congress
Enjoy the pics...


At FitLine HQ in Speyer


The rows of FitLine cars



Carsten (Silver Champion League)'s Aston Martin

1 comment:

  1. Hi , How do you do?

    I am very interested this business.
    How I can contact you.
    Contact me at : 9crystal9@gmail.com

    Thank very much.

    ReplyDelete