FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mind over Matter

Although it has been said over and over again, that everything is in the mind, at times, it's so difficult to practice it. The emotions over rule the logical mind.

I freeze, we freeze, thinking, what if, what if. The solution? Just freaking DO IT!

Over the weekend, I attended a team building event in the jungle. I have attended a few team building events, involving height and rope activities, thus those are nothing new to me.

However, what is new to me is, each time I am involved with such activities, I bring with me new experiences - the hangups I faced, the many walls I banged, the instances where I gave up due to many challenges, etc.

Thus, during the recent activities, I was determined to go through each and every obstacle, as a pledge to myself that I shall NEVER give up. I shall fight to the end, and finish my race.

I am currently facing many uphill battles, however, I know I will win. I am a winner

No comments:

Post a Comment