FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Award Winning Member







The many awards that I have achieved in my 15 months with this international referral based organisation, called BNI.

What have I learnt from my 15 months? Lots of self development, because I'm dealing with business owners who come from various backgrounds. Have also made a few good friends :)

Also, being here gave me the chance to discover many industries and businesses out there.

And now, for the next few months, I'm leading my chapter, towards the next level, thus, more self development! Being a member, and being put in charge of a group of business owner is just different. https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9414976137, https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150205093673568.314191.655453567

Of course the main reason why I'm in BNI is for FitLine, since it's an international platform. Now that FitLine is aggressively expanding, BNI works well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment