FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Life of a MLMer

Some prospects are just so nice, ie they warm up to you immediately. Some take some time (ie give 1 worded answers), and some people are just so busy to get hold of them that it takes more than 5 calls to get an appointment.

And when you finally meet the prospect who warms up to you almost immediately, and have such an enjoyable conversation, it makes the process all worth while.

And mind you, MLM is also all about timing. Some people are just not ready to take care about their health when I share with them, but they are ready 6 months or even 2 years down the road.

I recently had a very interesting conversation with a prospect. Tried calling him a few months ago when first met him. Turned me down. And after my recent fortnight e-mail sharings, he called me and we met up over dinner.

And I had such an interesting conversation - sharing about life and what the future holds for the country. And it makes the whole FitLine MLM process worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment