FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Commitment to Your Clients

In FitLine, we have a 1-4-7-21 system to follow to ensure effective follow up. We are advised to call our clients after 1 day, 4 days, 7 days and 21 days. This is to ensure that the clients are consuming the products correctly and should they face healing crisis, we can advise them accordingly.

This particular client of mine bought FitLine Activize from me a month ago. I followed up with him every few days. Days led to weeks. And 1 month plus later, he began to fall sick due to work and personal stress.

Again, I pursuaded him to take Activize. And now he finally took. And he said "Wow. Your products are really good. I feel much better now."

My answer to him "Yes, FitLine products are good. Just need to give them a try".

No comments:

Post a Comment