FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Moving at Last!

I have been staying at my current place for the past 10 years. 1 year became 2, 2 years became 3 and so on.

And now, I have finally moved out.

The process wasnt pleasant though. searching for the right place, getting a mover, packing and unpacking.

But that is what happens when there is change isnt? Change is never pleasant. But it is a necessary process, and part of life.

Same with FitLine. With FitLine, there are so many changes in terms of self development, only if you allow it to happen. Some resist, fearing the unknown, some accept it,taking a leap of faith.

I have always believed that sometimes, in order to live life, we need to take the road not taken.

Well, I'm looking forward to the 2nd half of 2010! what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment