FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, October 24, 2011

Business Trip to Singapore FitLine office



I recently just got back from Singapore. The FitLine office has moved to its current location for more than 10 months, but I didnt have the opportunity to visit it.

So, recently, took the opportunity. Location is just a 5minutes walk from MRT Commonwealth. Very convenient.

Also while there, on the last night, took the opportunity to indulge. I have always loved musicals, and heard so much raving review about 'The Lion King', and decided to book myself a seat. The costume intricacies were just awesome. Truly enjoyed the world class performance.

So was it a good trip to Singapore? Yes it was. Managed to share about FitLine to a few prospects, met up with classmates whom I hadnt seen for more than 10 years and still managed to indulge in an awesome musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment